Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Dienstag, Januar 22, 2008

Time for a summary


On February 8th, 2008 I'll be 4 years in Taiwan (thank goodness I am on vacation back home on that horror day). Well, after all these years it's time for a summary....


...






Hey, only kiddin'...


EDIT: originally there was a press photo here showing Kim Jong Il among a lot of soldiers, which I had changed, but I replaced it with my own drawing for IP issues, even if it was changed. This may not be as good as the original pic, but it is my first drawing since my DEGAS days on Atari ST! Worked fairly well with Corel Draw.


1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

hell thats fun. having lived there myself years ago (but only for one year) i can sympathise both with your feelings for taiwan and for germany.

hope you survive! but then having been married to a local will do the trick ;)